Concerned with FDIC Insurance?
CDARS (Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service) is the most convenient way to access FDIC insurance on multi-million-dollar investments.
Investors Community Bank is an approved CDARS financial institution and we place your money in multiple CDs at banks within the CDARS network in increments of $240,000.00 or less – so that both principal and interest are eligible for complete FDIC coverage.
Here’s how it works:
- You sign a CDARS Deposit Placement Agreement and a custodial agreement with Investors Community Bank.
- Your funds are placed using the CDARS service
- Your CD’s are issued by other members in the CDARS Network
- You receive confirmation of your CDs from us.
- You receive consolidated interest payments and statements through us.
CDARS is the perfect solution for many investors – businesses, nonprofits, credit unions, public funds, and individuals.
No longer spend time managing multiple bank relationships.
Don’t stress about administering various interest rates and organizing interest disbursements from various sources.
Enjoy the ease of not having to manually consolidate monthly statements from multiple banks.
- One Relationship
- One Rate
- One Statement
By working directly with just one institution, you can receive insurance coverage from many!
For more information, please call Jackie at 920-686-9998. Or, click to watch the video How CDARS Works.
Page Last Updated 09/29/2014