It was March 17, 1997 when Investors Community Bank (ICB) opened its doors. A group of banking entrepreneurs saw that the business of banking was changing, so they took a chance and started a bank built on the philosophy that people bank with people, not banks.
Founded by Tim Schneider, Bill Censky, Wayne Mueller and Mark Binversie, Investors Community Bank opened in Manitowoc with a customer base that was spread across Wisconsin. In the ensuing years, ICB became one of the fastest growing banks in the state, with additional full service offices in Appleton, Green Bay and Stevens Point as well as four Loan Production Offices in Eau Claire, Darlington, Sheboygan and Fond du Lac. Because our bank was founded by entrepreneurs, we understand the dynamic environment and entrepreneurial spirit. From front line employees to our management team, we are dedicated to creating customized financial solutions.
Here are highlights from our history:
- 1996 - Bank holding company (County Bancorp Inc.) formed.
- 1997 - Investors Community Bank (ICB) chartered and opened in downtown Manitowoc.
- 1998 - Moved to current location at 860 N. Rapids Rd., Manitowoc after constructing new bank facility.
- 1999 - Became first Farm Service Agency preferred lender in the state of Wisconsin and recognized second nationally with this designation.
- 2007 - Named Small Business of the Year by the Chamber of Manitowoc County.
- 2010 - Opened Stevens Point branch.
- 2013 - Opened Eau Claire and Darlington Loan Production Offices.
- 2014 - Opened Fond du Lac Loan Production Office.
- 2015 - Named Large Business of the Year by the Chamber of Manitowoc County.
- 2015 - County Bancorp, Inc. began trading on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol ICBK.
- 2016 - Opened Sheboygan Loan Production Office.
- 2016 - Stevens Point office moved to newly constructed location at 5517 Vern Holmes Dr.
- 2016 - The Business Bank merged with ICB, adding Green Bay and Appleton locations.
- 2016 - County Bancorp, Inc. board and executives rang the closing bell on the Nasdaq in New York.
- 2017 - Investors Community Bank starts yearlong celebration of its 20-year anniversary!
Creating financial solutions for ag and business banking customers where people and relationships make the difference.
Investors Community Bank will be the community bank of choice in the markets we serve for both customers and team members, emphasizing passion, commitment and energy for our business, employees and clients.
We will grow sound, profitable relationships with a customer-focused and innovative approach; consistently performing in the top quartile compared to peer banks.
Accountable Customer-focused Trustworthy Solution-oriented