We offer checking, money market and certificate of deposit accounts that are competitively priced and offer flexibility, including:
- ICB Business Checking : Our new business checking options offer customized account solutions that fit your specific business needs. You'll never pay for services you don't need.
- Investors Business Savings Accounts : This is a standard business savings account that only requires a $250 minimum balance to start and grow your savings.
- ICB Money Market : A tiered, interest bearing money market account that pays higher interest rates than our savings account because it requires a larger daily balance. Minimum balance to open is $2,500.
- Business Certificates of Deposit (CD) products : Our CD products pay competitive interest rates and can be invested from 1 to 5 years. For your convenience, renewals, reinvesting and redemptions can be handled over the phone or through the mail. Unless stated, we require a minimum deposit of $5,000 to open.
- CDARS : CDARS (Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service) is the most convenient way to access FDIC insurance on multi-million dollar investments.
Contact a member of our Treasury Management team to learn more about our business deposit products
*Average Balance Calculation - The average balance is calculated by adding the principal ledger balance for each day of the month and dividing that figure by the number of days in the month.
Important information about procedures for opening a new account : To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.