We offer checking, money market and certificate of deposit accounts that are competitively priced and offer flexibility, including:
- Investors Basic Business Checking (designed for lower activity accounts): A simple, easy to understand account that will fit a variety of business needs. Either maintain a minimum monthly balance of $1,000 or pay a monthly maintenance fee of $12. This account does not earn interest. Minimum balance to open is $1,000.
- Investors Business Checking (an analyzed account that is designed for higher activity accounts): This checking account is customized based on your business needs. From basic checking services to wire transfers, online banking to automatic sweeps, origination of ACH files and more, this product can be built to your specifications. Minimum balance to open is $1,000.
- Investors Business Savings Accounts : This is a standard business savings account that only requires a $250 minimum balance to start and grow your savings.
- ICB Money Market : A tiered, interest bearing money market account that pays higher interest rates than our savings account because it requires a larger daily balance. Minimum balance to open is $2,500.
- Business Certificates of Deposit (CD) Products : Our CD products pay competitive interest rates and can be invested for a variety of terms. For your convenience, renewals, reinvesting and redemptions can be handled over the phone or through the mail. Unless stated, we require a minimum deposit of $5,000 to open.
Contact a member of our Cash Management team to learn more about our business deposit products
*Average Balance Calculation - The average balance is calculated by adding the principal ledger balance for each day of the month and dividing that figure by the number of days in the month.
Important information about procedures for opening a new account : To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.
Business Deposit Rates
Please scroll left to view the rest of the table.
|Product Name / Minimum Opening Deposit||Balance Tiers / Minimum Term Length||Interest Rate||APY|
|Business Certificate 0 to < 3 Months||1 Month
| Business Certificate 3 to < 6 Months
| $5,000 (1)
|Business Certificate 6 to < 12 Months||6 Months||1.65%||1.65%|
|Business Certificate 1 to < 2 Years||12 Months||2.50%||2.50%|
|Business Certificate 2 to < 3 Years||24 Months||2.80%||2.80%|
|Business Certificate 3 to < 4 Years||36 Months||3.05%||3.05%|
|Business Certificate 4 to < 5 Years||48 Months||3.15%||3.15%|
|Business Certificate 5 Year - 60 Month||60 Months||3.30%||3.30%|
| Investors IOLTA and IBRETA Accounts
(Rate and APY are same as business earning credit)
|$0.00 and greater||0.75%||0.75%|
|Investors Business Savings**||$0.00 - $9,999.99||0.40%||0.40%|
|$250 (2)||$10,000.00 - $24,999.99||0.45%||0.45%|
|$25,000.00 - $49,999.99||0.50%||0.50%|
|$50,000.00 - $149,999.99||0.55%
|$150,000.00 - $499,999.99||0.65%
|$500,000.00 - $999,999.99||0.80%
|$1,000,000.00 and above||0.80%
|ICB Money Market** (3)||$0.00 - $9,999.99||0.85%||0.85%|
|$2,500||$10,000.00 - $99,999.99||1.35%||1.36%|
|$100,000.00 and above||1.75%||1.76%|
|Business Checking Earnings Credit
At this time, the earnings credit is 0.50%.
All rates are subject to change at any time.
(1) CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT PRODUCTS - These are term investments, a penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal.
(2) INTEREST BEARING SAVINGS, MONEY MARKET, AND CHECKING PRODUCTS - These are variable rate accounts without maturity terms; the rate(s) and APY(s) may change after the account is opened. Fees could reduce earnings on the account.
(3) Annual Percentage Yield valid as of today’s date. A $2,500 minimum deposit is required to open the account as well as a $2,500 daily minimum balance to avoid a $15 monthly service charge. This is a variable rate account; rate may change after the account is opened. Fees could reduce the earnings on the account. Early closure penalty if closed prior to 120 days after opening. ICB Money Market available to new ICB deposit customers only or to existing ICB deposit customers who open an ICB Money Market with a minimum $20,000 of money not already on deposit with ICB.
The interest rates may be different for: Institutional investors, large Investments of $500,000 or more and for investors from outside of Wisconsin. Please call for a rate quote: 1-888-686-9998. Interest rates and APY are current as of today's date. Rates are subject to change at anytime.
**Does not apply to municipal deposits; please call for a rate quote.
All interest rates on this page apply to our deposit interest accounts.