No matter what you grow, farming can be risky. Life is unpredictable, and things like weather, fire or other events can put your livelihood at risk. You need peace of mind for when the unexpected occurs, and Investors Insurance Services can help. A subsidiary of Investors Community Bank, our agents understand the insurance needs of farmers and work with you to get the best coverage, suited to your individual needs.
Best of all, we make it convenient by coming to you. Our ag insurance specialists will help you with everything from choosing coverage to answering questions about your policies and filing a claim. Contact one of our agents today for a fresh perspective on ag insurance:
Pictured at top: Kyle Salter; Pictured left to right: Lauren Kostello, Jessica Zurcher, Krissy Johnston, Aaron Gransee
Aaron Gransee, Agricultural Insurance Manager
(920) 905-5425, Email Aaron
Ann Denk, Agricultural Insurance Specialist
(715) 577-1584, Email Ann
Krissy Johnston, Agricultural Insurance Specialist
(715) 579-6794, Email Krissy
Lauren Kostello, Agricultural Insurance Specialist
(920) 905-0633, Email Lauren
(920) 960-1011, Email Kyle
Jessica Zurcher, Agriculture Insurance Office Coordinator
(920) 686-5629, Email Jessica
- APH (Actual Production History Coverage)
- YP (Yield Protection Coverage)
- RP (Revenue Protection Coverage)
- RP-HPE (Revenue Protection w/Harvest Price Exclusion Coverage)
- Area Revenue Protection
- Area Revenue Protection with the Harvest Price Exclusion
- Area Yield Protection
- Actual Revenue History (ARH)
- Rainfall Index (RI)
- Whole-Farm Revenue Protection (WFRP)
- Supplemental Coverage Option (SCO)
- CAT (Catastrophic Coverage)
- Margin Protection
- Livestock Gross Margin : If milk prices fall, or feed costs rise, you have a shrinking profit margin. This policy protects against that loss by establishing a minimum on income over feed costs ensuring the gross margin will not be less than the amount specified on the policy.
- Livestock Risk Protection : This policy provides protection from decreases in livestock selling prices while enabling producers to benefit from an increase in market prices.
- Dairy Revenue Protection: Dairy Revenue Protection is designed to insure against unexpected declines in the quarterly revenue from milk sales relative to a guaranteed coverage level. The expected revenue is based on futures prices for milk and dairy commodities and the amount of covered milk production elected by the dairy producer. The covered milk production is indexed to the state or region where the dairy producer is located. Click here for more information on Dairy Revenue Protection
Ag Insurance products are not insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation; are not deposits or obligations of the bank or any affiliate; are not guaranteed by the bank or any affiliate;may involve investment risks. Equal opportunity employer and provider.