June 22, 2020 - Investors Community Bank Lobbies Reopening
- Acrylic shields placed at teller windows and banker desks
- Social distancing markers on the floor to encourage 6 feet of separation
- Hand sanitizer available for customers and employees
- Temporary suspension of coffee service
- Temporary closure of drinking fountains
- Customers are strongly encouraged to wear masks. If you are wearing one, you will be asked to temporarily lower it upon entry so we can properly identify you. If you would like a mask, we would be happy to provide you with one.
Additional cleaning and sanitizing will be conducted throughout the day, especially on high-touch surfaces.
June 1, 2020 - Investors Community Bank Customer Update
- We have all the tools you need to do your banking digitally and encourage you to use our online and mobile banking technology.
- If you are interested in setting up any of these services, you can learn more here: https://www.investorscommunitybank.com/digital-banking.
- In GREEN BAY, STEVENS POINT and MANITOWOC, customers can use our drive thru, night depository, or bank via telephone.
- In APPLETON, customers can use the night depository, online/mobile banking, or bank by phone.
- ICB Financial Sense Blog: How Hackers are Preying on Coronavirus Fears
- ICB Financial Sense Blog: Your Money is Safe and Secure at Investors Community Bank
- ICB Financial Sense Blog: Alternate Banking Options When You Can't Come Inside the Bank
- ICB Financial Sense Blog: COVID-19: How to Prepare Your House, Mind and Bank Account
- ICB Financial Sense Blog: All About Economic Impact Payments
- Economic Impact Payments: What You Need to Know
- A Guide to COVID-19 Economic Stimulus Relief and FAQ's (Consumer Financial Protection Bureau)
- Economic Impact Payments FAQ for Consumers (American Bankers Association)
- Protect Your Economic Impact Payment: Top 5 Scams to Watch Out For (American Bankers Association)
- ICB Digital Banking Information
- Money Matters with Matt: ICB's COVID-19 Preparedness
- CDC COVID-19 Information and Updates
April 17, 2020 - ICB Lobbies Remain Closed as "Safer at Home" Order is Extended
Green Bay, Stevens Point and Manitowoc customers can use our drive through, night depository, online/mobile banking, or via telephone.
Thank you for your patience and flexibility as we continue to navigate through this journey.
We encourage you to use our digital technology for your banking needs, learn more here: InvestorsCommunityBank.com/digital-banking
March 27, 2020 - Investors Community Bank is Safe, Sound, Secure and Here for You
March 24, 2020 - WI Governor Designates Banks as Essential Service
We wanted to let you know that with Gov. Tony Evers’ “Safer at Home” order, banks have been designated as an essential service and Investors Community Bank will remain open for business. We look forward to continuing to serve your financial needs in the following ways:
- Drive-through (Green Bay, Manitowoc, Stevens Point)
- Night Deposit (Appleton, Green Bay, Manitowoc, Stevens Point)
- ATM (Click to view a list of no-fee ATM’s in the Wisconsin Bankers Association ATM Network)
- Online Banking/ICB Business Banking
- ICB Mobile/ICB Business Mobile
- Bank via phone – give any of our locations a call and we’ll do our best to assist
As always, we’d like to assure you that because we are backed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), your money is safe and secure in your accounts at Investors Community Bank. For more information visit www.fdic.gov/deposit/covered/ or https://edie.fdic.gov/index.html
Click here to learn more about the many ways we’re continuing to provide the service you’ve come to expect from Investors Community Bank. Though our lobbies may be closed, our commitment to you is stronger than ever. It’s always been our promise to walk in your shoes…and we will walk through this challenge together.
For the latest information on what we are doing for our customers and staff during the COVID-19 pandemic, click here: investorscommunitybank.com/COVID-19.
March 18, 2020 - Bank Lobbies are Temporarily Closed
Due to safety concerns over the coronavirus (COVID-19) and for the health and wellness of our employees, customers and the community, all of our bank lobbies are temporarily closed effective today.
Please know that this does not mean we are stopping business operations; rather, we are temporarily shifting how we do business. Customers can still do their banking through the following:
GREEN BAY, STEVENS POINT and MANITOWOC customers can use our drive through, night depository, online / mobile banking, or bank via telephone. In APPLETON, customers can use the night depository, online/mobile banking, or phone banking. Additionally, customers are welcome to call the branch for assistance and we will do our best to serve you.
We encourage you to use our digital technology for your banking needs – you can learn more here:(https://www.investorscommunitybank.com/digital-banking)
If you have specific questions or needs, please call your branch and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Rose Thompson, AVP-Banking Services Manager
Jason Wery, AVP-Banking Services Manager
Lori Megow, AVP-Banking Services Manager
JoAnn Rutta, AVP-Banking Services Manager