ICB Business Mobile offers intuitive and user-friendly banking services to help you manage your business finances faster and more effectively than ever.
ICB Business Mobile Features
No matter where you are, you can use your smartphone to:
- Check business account balances
- View recent transactions, including check images
- Transfer money between accounts
- Deposit checks
- Approve scheduled transfers (fund, wire and ACH)
- Receive alerts when approvals are pending
- Review and approve Positive Pay exceptions
- Digital Wallet Payments via Google Pay™, Apple Pay®, and Samsung Pay™
How to Enroll
In order to access and utilize ICB Business Mobile, you must first be enrolled in our online business banking platform. Whether you are a current online banking user looking to add mobile capabilities, or are new to online banking and need to start the enrollment process, please contact a Treasury Management Specialist for assistance. Once you are enrolled and granted access, you can download the ICB Business Mobile app by searching for "ICB Business Mobile" on the Apple App Store or Android's Google Play, or by clicking on one of the links below. Once the download is complete, simply log in using your online business banking credentials.
Investors Community Bank does not charge a fee for using ICB Business Mobile, however, your wireless carrier's standard web access and text message rates may still apply.
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google Play is a service mark of Google Inc.