1. Be respectful. We welcome conversations and honest and open feedback; however, please refrain from using obscenities, profanity or making any comments that are illegal, offensive, abusive, defamatory or harmful.
2. Protect your identity. Social media sites are public. In order to protect the security of your personal and financial information, don't post anything you wouldn't share publicly. Never share your social security number, online banking information, account numbers, debit or credit card numbers. We'll never ask for any personal information from our customers on our social media sites.
3. Stay on topic, and don't spam. Repeated message blasts and off-topic comments disrupt the strength and value of the community. Posts that appear to be spam will be deleted and the users who are posting spam messages may be blocked.
4. Keep it constructive. We welcome helpful feedback on how we can make our services and your experience better. If you have a concern with ICB, or our products and services, we're happy to listen. We look forward to responding to constructive, thoughtful posts and comments made on our social pages.
5. Keep things legal. When engaging with our social media channels, you agree to comply with all applicable laws and use these communities for lawful purposes only. Don't post content that you don't own.
6. Consider the privacy of our employees. We know our customers have great relationships with their bankers, and we encourage you to give a "shout out" if one is due. We do our best to provide our customers with excellent service. If you feel we're not, we hope you will contact us directly to talk about the issue. Please respect these individuals' privacy, and refrain from posting any personally identifiable information about our employees.
7. Monitoring. We strive to monitor our social media channels daily, during the hours of 8 a.m.-5 p.m. CST, Monday-Friday, excluding holidays. While we sometimes might respond after normal business hours, we cannot guarantee we will be able to resolve issues until close of the following business day.
As community managers, we reserve the right to remove, hide or delete any posts that violate our guidelines, or terms and conditions. ICB reserves the right, but is not obligated, to monitor and/or remove any comments at any time it deems appropriate in its sole and absolute discretion.
8. Third party sites. Links to non-ICB sites may be provided from time to time because we think you may find the information on the third party site useful; however, ICB has no control over the content on these sites and does not necessarily endorse the site or the content it contains. If you choose to visit a site not controlled by ICB, we make no guarantees related to the content including its accuracy, nor do we claim that the third party site's content is free from any claims of copyright, trademark or other infringement of the rights of any third party, or that the content is free of viruses.
9. Information. The information on our sites is for informational purposes only. Any conversations between us on our sites does not change or alter any agreements that we have with you as a customer.
Thank you for reviewing and adhering to our social media community guidelines.