Running a nonprofit has enough challenges.
Worrying about your bank shouldn't be one of them.
At Investors Community Bank, we make banking easy, so you can focus on what's important...making a difference in your community. We offer a variety of products ideal for nonprofits, including:
ICB Nonprofit Checking Account
Ideal for any nonprofit, this account provides a competitive interest rate and the flexibility you desire to manage your money.
- No monthly maintenance fee
- No minimum balance requirement
- Competitive interest rate earned on collected balances greater than $5,000
- Unlimited transactions
- Discounted rate on the Treasury Management tools you select - ACH, RDC, Positive Pay, Wires, etc.
Fraud Prevention Tools
Check fraud and ACH fraud can present a challenge for organizations. Positive Pay - ACH and Positive Pay - Check offer additional protection for your account, which can provide you with peace of mind.
- Positive Pay - ACH helps you protect your money by only allowing ACH transactions from businesses you authorize to debit your account. If someone who isn't on the list tries to withdraw funds, they'll be blocked and we'll alert you.
- Positive Pay - Check is a check-verification service that is designed to help reduce check fraud for your organization. You provide us with information about checks you've written and we compare that with physical checks trying to clear your account. If the information does not match, we'll flag it for review.
Easy Access to Your Money
We realize that sometimes nonprofits don't keep regular business hours - we make it easy to access your accounts when you can't get to the bank.
5643 Waterford Lane
960 Hansen Road
860 N. Rapids Road
5517 Vern Holmes Drive
Stevens Point Phone:
Green Bay Phone:
At Investors Community Bank, we want everyone who visits our web site to feel welcome. We are continually working on enhancing our site to make it more accessible for all our visitors. In order to do that, we’ve been following the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities and more user friendly for everyone. We are using Siteimprove as our third party accessibility, compliance and website governance partner. If you have any questions or concerns, contact us at 1-888-686-9998.