With Investors Online Banking you get complete access to your accounts:
- Review account balances.
- Review transactions.
- Transfer funds between your Investors Community Bank accounts.
- View and print check copies.
- Save time in reconciling by downloading your account information into your QuickBooks or Quicken Software.
Add Investors Online Bill Pay and manage your entire bill payment process online, anytime!
- Schedule bills to be paid on the day you select.
- Set up reminders.
- Make recurring payments.
You can also sign up for e-Statements (electronic statements):
- Green – e-statements are good for the environment.
- Fast – online delivery eliminates delays.
- Secure – identity theft experts actually recommend electronic statements.
View our demo videos:
Important information about procedures for opening a new account : To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.