- Certificates of Deposit (CD): Our certificates of deposit can be invested for a variety of terms ranging from 1 to 5 years and pay competitive interest rates. Interest rate is determined by the term selected and fixed for that term. Unless stated, we require a minimum deposit of $5,000 to open. A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal of a CD account or early withdrawal of an IRA.
- Investors Savings: A tiered interest bearing savings account. This account requires either a daily minimum balance of $250 or average* monthly balance of $600 in this savings, or $45,000 in other Certificate of Deposit accounts. There is a maintenance fee of $5 per month if balance requirements are not met. To encourage the start of a lifetime of savings habits for minors, we waive all balance requirements on this account for them. Minimum balance to open is $250.
- ICB Consumer Money Market: A tiered interest bearing money market account that pays higher interest rates than our savings account because it requires a larger daily balance. Minimum balance to open is $2,500. Requires minimum balance of $2,500 to avoid monthly maintenance fee of $15. Open an account online today!
Fees or withdrawals will reduce earnings. Please contact one of our bankers for full details.
- Investors Choice Checking* : Earn interest on your checking account! To avoid a monthly service charge, we require a daily minimum balance of $2,000 or an average* monthly balance of $10,000 in this checking OR $25,000 in other savings and certificate products. Minimum balance to open is $100.
- Investors Select Checking* : No interest, but also NO RESTRICTIONS on activity. You have 3 options to choose from to avoid a monthly service charge; either maintain a daily minimum balance of $500, an average* monthly balance of $1,500 in this checking, or $3,000 in other savings and certificate products. Minimum balance to open is $100.
- ICB Rewards+ Checking : Want to earn cash back? Receive up to $10 each month for completing everyday banking tasks, including direct deposit, mobile deposit and debit card transactions. To avoid a $5 monthly service charge, we require enrollment in online banking and eStatements. Minimum balance to open is $100. Open an account online today!
* Average Balance Calculation - The average balance is calculated by adding the principal ledger balance for each day of the month and dividing that figure by the number of days in the month.
Important information about procedures for opening a new account : To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.