- Certificates of Deposit (CD): Our certificates of deposit can be invested for a variety of terms ranging from 30 days to 5 years and pay competitive interest rates. Interest rate is determined by the term selected and fixed for that term. Unless stated, we require a minimum deposit of $10,000 to open. A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal of a CD account or early withdrawal of an IRA. Fees or withdrawals will reduce earnings.
- Investors Savings: A tiered interest bearing savings. To encourage the start of a lifetime of savings habits for minors, we waive all balance requirements on this account for them. Minimum balance to open is $250.
- Investors Choice Money Market: A tiered interest bearing money market account that pays higher interest rates than our savings account because it requires a larger daily balance. Minimum balance to open is $2,000.
Fees or withdrawals will reduce earnings. Please contact one of our bankers for full details.
- Investors Choice Checking* : Our most popular product. Two accounts in one: it earns money market interest rates on a checking account. To avoid a monthly service charge, we require a daily minimum balance of $2,000 or an average* monthly balance of $10,000 in checking OR $25,000 in other savings and certificate products. Minimum balance to open is $100.
- Investors Select Checking* : No interest, but also NO RESTRICTIONS on activity. You have 3 options to choose from to avoid a monthly service charge; either maintain a daily minimum balance of $500, an average* monthly balance of $1,500 in checking, or $3,000 in other savings and certificate products. Minimum balance to open is $100.
- Investors Basic Checking* : Don’t want a minimum balance? You only write a few checks a month? This account is perfect for you: no minimum balance required. You pay a $5 monthly service charge which allows you to make 10 withdrawals per month, pay $0.50 for each withdrawal over 10. Minimum balance to open is $100.
* Average Balance Calculation - The average balance is calculated by adding the principal ledger balance for each day of the month and dividing that figure by the number of days in the month.
Important information about procedures for opening a new account : To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.