What is Power of Community Week?
During the week of April 16-20, 2018, the Wisconsin Bankers Association is encouraging Wisconsin banks to celebrate commitment to the communities we serve with the inaugural "Power of Community" week. The goal of the week is to bring together the efforts of the Wisconsin banking industry to show our collective impact and involvement in the state.
Power of Community Week Video Contest
Investors Community Bank is inviting area nonprofit organizations (any registered 501c3) in each of the primary markets we serve - Brown, Outagamie, Manitowoc and Portage counties - to submit a video that answers the question “How are you building a better community?”
Three winning videos will be chosen by a panel of ICB judges and will win a cash prize ($1000 for first place, $500 for second place, $250 for third place).
- Create and submit a short video which answers the question "How are you building a better community?"
- Your video should be posted to You Tube, and no longer than 60 seconds in length.
- Download and complete an entry form. Click here to download form.
- Email the form and a You Tube link of your video to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entries will be accepted March 12-April 6, 2018
- Winners will be chosen and announced on social media during Power of Community week, April 16-20.
Current Video Submissions: